Meade Design Group - The Blog

Bookmark and Share
I have created this blog to act as a reference for design finds, inspiration, anecdotes and lessons I have learned from my five years of experience running my interior and graphic design firm, Meade Design Group.

Please feel free to check out my links to the right. Here I have compiled all of my favourite websites for things like great designers, hot items and fabric resources. I hope to keep these and my entries as updated as possible to keep you informed with what trends to look forward to and which to avoid, along with any other knowledge I can pass on!

Check back often, and don’t hesitate to post any comments, questions or suggestions that will help make this blog a good resource for you! If you would like any more information about myself or my company, please check out my other websites at:

http://www.themeadegroup.com/
http://www.ivanmeade.com/

Yours truly,

Iván Meade-Treviño

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment