Watercolours and Interior Design

Bookmark and Share
This morning I was reorganizing some of my old folders and I found some watercolour vignettes that I did years ago. It was a rare flashback to the beginnings of my business, when doing presentation boards, watercolours and sketches were done without the help of computers.

Unfortunately today this skill and drafting by hand are becoming lost arts. Nowadays technology has improved and facilitated the tools we use everyday in interior design; digital renderings and CAD programs or even some paint companies have colour previewers so home owners and professionals get the work done faster and easier than ever.

Still, after seeing my old watercolours I had a nostalgic feeling and wanted to share some of my old watercolours with you.



Asian Room - Watercolour Vignette by Ivan Meade 2002




Ecclectic Room - Watercolour Vignette by Ivan Meade 2002

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment