Celebrating our 1st anniversary & 100 entries

Bookmark and Share




Today we are celebrating our 1st anniversary of blogging and also we are celebrating 100 posted entries. I would like to start by saying THANK YOU ! for all of the support I have received from my readers and colleagues. It is hard to imagine that a year has past, but I guess time flies when you are having so much fun.

Some of the highlights in the year have been the interviews with international design celebrities such as Barbara Barry, Kenneth Brown, Thomas O'Brien, Vicente Wolf, Patricia Gray, & Johnson & McLeod Design Consultants. Local design celebrities Bruce Wilkin, Lana Lounsbury, Colleen Buker, Christian Barnard & Ross Taylor and recognized artists like Richard Roblin & David Ellingsen.

I also want to say a big THANK YOU ! to all my team at Meade Design Group in Victoria, BC Canada. Miss Echo, Miss Bobbie, Miss Jane (my 1st offical fan), Miss Sarita, Miss T, Mr.Jeff and Mr.Greg for all your help along the way - over all for being so patient with me and correcting my entries all of the time.

I also want to mention that I really appreciate the comments of some of my fellow bloggers that have supported me amongst others Patricia Gray, Paul Pincus, Querat, Paper Mouse, I always enjoy reading your blogs and they are always such a big insipiration.

Keep checking the blog for more celebratory great intreviews from Ron Woodson & Jaime Rummerfield and Mr.Preston Bailey, and of course with the holidays on the way expect more top ten lists as well.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment