My iphone has a New Ensemble by Miniot

Bookmark and Share

 

Yesterday I received the new sexy cover for my iphone, the iwood by MINIOT and I have to say what a beauty.  It is beyond what I was expecting to receive. 

 

Made in Holland by MINIOT with great precision and care, this iwood cover made in walnut wood is exactly what I was looking for.  I love technology, but I also love craftsmanship and this piece says it all.  The attention to detail is immaculate and it is everywhere – even the buttons are made of wood.    All crafted in a single piece so the wood grain is continuous.

 

iphone 003

iphone 004 

But here is one of my favourite parts – You can customize it with your own monogram, logo, or personal message engraved, you can even choose your favourite wood species.  Of course I had the Meade Design Group logo engraved to match my business cards – Gosh! It is hard to be this good (lol).

 

iphone 005

sexxxy!

 

Thanks to technology it doesn’t matter if you live on an island (like I do), you can still go online and order an iwood.  MINIOT customer service is amazing and the online form to order is the easiest to use.  Let’s bring craftsmanship and technology together.  We have too much plastic around us. 

 

Who doesn’t love the warmth of wood and a well crafted piece, not to mention, who doesn’t love the iphone right now?

 

MINIOT

 

.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment