Eye Candy of the Week – Twenty Two Chair

Bookmark and Share

image

image

image

image

Twenty Two Chair


Today while I was trying to re-discover the ancient lost art of willy nilly I decided to have a peek in one of my favourite sites - Jaime Hayon’s website. What was my surprise when this beauty created with 22 pieces of the finest maple wood welcomed my tender latin eyes to Hayon’s creative laboratory.


A little bit Thonet, a little bit danish and a little bit mid century modern, this new piece by Jaime Hayon definitely wants to be a guest in my living room.


PRODUCT
Twenty Two Chair


DESIGNER
Jaime Hayon


MANUFACTURE
Ceccotti Collezioni


MATERIAL
Solid Maple featuring an upholstered seat and back, and has a leather-covered tray beneath the seat.


DESCRIPTION

Twenty two pieces of the finest wood make up this amazing work of craftmanship. Hayon's first collaboration with Ceccotti has been presented at the Salone el Mobile.


YUMMY FACTOR
Deliciosa !


image Jaime Hayon


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment