The Loden Hotel - My home away from home.

Bookmark and Share

If you are wondering why I have not been blogging lately is because I have been in Vancouver the last couple of days enjoying the wonderful weather and reconnecting with friends and colleagues and I have to say… practicing some retail therapy. Vancouver is definitely one of my favourite cities in North America, every street is open to magnificent views and one only has to look around to be inspired in this cosmopolitan and vibrant city.

Spectacular mountain and ocean views rub shoulders with innovative urban high-rises, stunning architecture intermingle with a vibrant cosmopolitan centre and its people embrace each other. Not surprisingly then, Vancouver is consistently ranked as one of the best cities in the world. Plus as bonus extra to make my visit even more enjoyable I stayed in what I now consider my home away from home in Vancouver – The Loden Hotel.


Fireplace-Loden

loden-lobby Lobby


This boutique hotel is poised at the edge of Coal Harbour, downtown Vancouver's premiere luxury neighborhood. The service has been always immaculate, the staff have always had the courtesy to greet me by name and the attention to detail is definitely a trade mark of what the Kor Hotel Group has to offer. Also Loden Vancouver is adjacent to many of Vancouver's most popular attractions-from museums and galleries to world-class shopping and numerous restaurants and even some of my favourite fellow blogger friends are close neighbors.


Loden-exterior Loden Vancouver


The rooms have in mind a current earthly palette of caramel, coral and chocolate brown. Loden's meticulously appointed and well planned guestrooms provide stylish repose and premium amenities including floor to ceiling windows and any gadget you can imagine for business nomads and leisure seekers.


loden-room-2 Guest Room


The bathroom is very spa like with a deep soaker bath tub taking center stage, flanked to the left by individually frosted glass enclosed toilet and a large Emperador marble shower. A long vanity will welcome you fully stocked with Molton Brown products – my newest addiction.


Bathroom-Loden Bathroom


The intimate Voya (derived from "voyage") restaurant and lounge in Vancouver at Loden, led by locally lauded Executive Chef Marc-André Choquette, will offer sophisticated food, spectacularly chic décor, a private dining room and a street-side lounge. An ice-blue room centre-lit by three sparkling crystal chandeliers evokes the sophisticated eateries of the '40s, rich with chocolate-hued upholstery, stunning inlay floors, boldly patterned screens, oversized mirrors and sleek white lacquered tables.


Voya-2

Voya Voya Restuarant


I really can't say enough about the Loden Hotel – I have stayed there 3 times already and I would recommend this hotel completely without reservation - It has to be one of the most sleek, comfortable, friendly, and accommodating hotels I have ever stayed. Well after all I named this hotel my home away from home in Vancouver.


Loden Vancouver
1177 Melville Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6E 0A3
+1.877.225.6336
604.669.5060


Website:
lodenvancouver.com


{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment