Talent Runs in the Family - Photographs by Paulo Meade

Bookmark and Share

 

Yesterday I received several amazing photographs that  Paulo, my brother took in his camping expedition last weekend to the infamous “Mount Pepsi”  in my hometown of San Luis Potosi.  As a side note, while I was living there I never realized how silly the name was, but in hindsight it is kind of ridiculous. 

 

I believe inspiration is everywhere, and of course talent runs in the family.  This is the stunning flora from my hometown in México.  I love the vibrancy of the colour and the delicacy of the petals. 

 

I am very impressed with the photography skills of my brother as this is a side of him I didn’t know about him. 

 

Paulo is a very talented Gynaecologist/Oncologist living in México with his wife and three kids.

 

 

DSCF0207Photograph by Dr.Paulo Meade

 

DSCF0243 Photograph by Dr.Paulo Meade

 

DSCF0248 Photograph by Dr.Paulo Meade

 

DSCF0251 Photograph by Dr.Paulo Meade

 

DSCF0268 Photograph by Dr.Paulo Meade

 

.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment